Lario Hotels is a company built on people.
We want our people to be competent, motivated and happy.
That is why we are always looking for new talents, both young and not so young.
We evaluate applications every day, so we are more than happy to go through yours too.
Please send your CV to email@example.com, giving us details about:
- which is your area of interest:
- Front Desk
- Food &Beverage;
- in which of our hotels you would like to work:
- Hotel Villa Flori
- Albergo Terminus
- Posta Design Hotel
There are three stages to the application process for Lario Hotels. A career at Lario Hotels is made by development opportunities and a working culture that embraces diversity.
- Evaluation of Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter;
- Initial interview: it is a behavioural-based interview to get to know you – the real you;
- Final interview: we go through your skills, your experience level and your expectations about Lario Hotels.
We believe in teams and we believe in making things happen together. Every year, all people from Lario Hotels are invited to take part in LH Team Days – the annual official corporate weekend – to get to know to each other, to share our best practices and to learn something new. Watch the video of the 2019 edition.